Monday, May 24, 2021

Some Word Play and Desolate Doggerel


Sweeping more fragments out to the curbside blog

Combos Where I Couldn't Make Up My Mind

 
Heat and Stupidity
Heart and Stupidity
 
Comic Dance
Cosmic Dance
 
Honor a Horror
Horror of Honor
 
Maniacs Ate Grapes
Great Apes Ate Grapes
 
Dark Hoses
Dark Horses
Dark Houses

 
Unclaimed Baggage (fragments left in my notebook)

Reach in the falling rain and
descant that drink 
in your easy jeans

***
 
A child raised on maps
sits on the crust of the earth

***
 
The cat uses silence as a weapon

***
 
We've Never Been Here
 
Do you ever wake up and think,
"I've never been here before."
Here being this point in time; and
neither has anyone else. 
Every moment is unknown
for everyone.

Infinite Questions
 
Does infinity have a map
Does infinity have a tail
Should I call it Mr. or Mrs.
Where does infinity send its children to school
Does it have a handicap
Does infinity envy any other fact of nature

It's What You've Been Waiting For
 
Unfold the paper
read the words.

Just Unrelated Pieces
 
I loved you before it was allowed.

As an Illuminati
I defiled my illicit llama

The kids play in the dirt
and pick their scabs

The heart of my hell.

I returned a memory to a friend
that tastes like Italian rain.

END ON A JOKE

My Mirror Jokes

What did the cynic say to the mirror?
Yeah right

What did the passive-aggressive say to the mirror?
If you say so.


No comments:

Post a Comment