Saturday, December 10, 2022

2022 Journal Products of Nonsense


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With the end of 2022, I'm cleaning out the nonsense from journal (usually from the left side of the page) and set it out for one last chance that someone will come and get it.

 
Cold Portal

Fridge light
is both tractor beam
and time machine
last night's dinner - made my plate clean


JAVA AT THE PALINDROME CAFE

Coffee maid
made coffee.


WHY I WAS A WEIRD KID
(from my unauthorized unwritten autobiography - "Stories of No Consequence")

Listened to records of Gregorian Chant
or Henry Mancini
and ordered transcripts
from Firing Line

Band Names and some of their possible songs 
(these could also be reversed)

Failed Lineage - Unclaimed Days
Walk Ons - Glories in Decline
Back Channel - Frozen Star
Dunce Master - Turrets and Jesters
Bolt Hold - Live Round
Ragglesedge- 20 Hags
Replacement Memory - Love it Sometime

My Legal Poem

The Frolic and Detour
was arbitrary and capricious
but the trespass to chattels
lead to a right of replevin


Approaching a Short Poem

Sit still for me
on the page
You'll soon be lost in time

TWO KINDS OF SLEEP

I sleep every 14 hours or so
Nature every 180 days
Watch her
cover up and crawl into bed
slumbering for a season or so.

I MISHEARD

A pox upon your mouse
A fox upon your blouse
Mocks upon you louse

Names You Might Rarely Hear
  • Percival Turnbull
  • Slavish Schmuckle, a family relation of Dr. Karl Schmuckle
  • Crisp Shapely (I thought this one up as a woman who ought to be in a Raymond Chandler novel)

Unintended Poetry Fragment from a Department of Defense Report

Demand is ubiquitous
and unending.


Need More Infinity

I want more space
Not stars and quasars
but plenty of room
in the parking garage

 

No comments:

Post a Comment